Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Crock Pot 5-Quart Smudge Proof Slow Cooker for $19.99!



If you’re looking for a deal on a slow cooker, get this Crock Pot 5-Quart Smudge Proof Slow Cooker for $19.99.  My slow cooker just recently got a crack, so I’ve been in the market for a new one and I was excited to see this deal!  I love my slow cooker and cook in my slow cooker 3-5 times per week!  It’s perfect for these cooler months because you can make chili, soups, and stews!
Click here to get this deal–> Crock Pot 5-Quart Smudge Proof Slow Cooker for $19.99
  • 5-Quart capacity feeds 5 or more people
  • Removable oval stoneware
  • Four convenient time settings
  • Automatically shifts to warm when cooking is done
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware and lid
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid

No comments:

Post a Comment