Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kirkland's Shopping Trip-- used 20% coupon


On 4/13 Smartsource there were 20% off Kirkland's Coupons.
Since I buy 10 papers I got 10 and went to Kirkland's to see what I could buy and use my 20% coupon
Here are my finds.


This mirror is on sale for $24.98
I bought 2 in two separate visits to take advantage of the 20% coupon.
You're only allowed to use 1 per day.
I paid $19.98 orig. price $34.99

I also bought this 3 picture vintage frame.
Reg. 19.99-20% coupon
Paid $16.98


These cute canvas art posters were on sale for $13.
I used a 20% coupon and paid $10.40

Sign up at the register to become a member of their rewards program so that every time you purchase at Kirkland's you accumulate points. 
Also sign up online for deals they have.
I also get coupons sent to me to save even more. 

Before we had gotten the 20% coupon in the mail I received this email with coupons from Kirkland's.
I bought this chair on sale and used the $10 off $50 purchase coupon sent to me. (coupons are expired)
I paid $53.99 for this awesome chair that I added to my desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment