Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween Decor at my house


I began my decorating my house last week with Halloween Decor, I know it's too early but I am excited for it. 
I have a 6 foot old Christmas Tree that we bought 6 years ago and I have it in the kitchen and decorate it, or try too, every holiday. I stopped by Hobby Lobby and picked up some mesh ribbon in orange to decorate the body. I had some old orange lights and I wrapped around tree. Hobby Lobby also had these paper pumpkins which were perfect because my daughter's got to decorate them. I was having a hard time trying to figure out the topper and then I remembered that my mother in law had given me a witch a couple years ago and I thought it would be perfect to sit her on top of tree. She sits perfectly plus she has lights that make her skirt glow when I turn on. 


I wanted to decorate my chimney mantle with a couple items I had purchased at the Dollar Tree like the small vases, candle holders, ribbon, candy, cute fillers, and candles. 
Worked out perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment