Saturday, August 31, 2013

My HEB Trip 8/31/2013





I went to HEB earlier to get a few things and I want to show you in detail what I did. 

First off, I got 16 Gillette Shaving Creams at $1.98 ea. 
so my total was $31.98- (5) $6/3 Gillette Shaving Cream coupon (came out in newspaper about 4 weeks ago) so that takes off $30 dropping the amount to $1.68 and I used  (1) $.75/1 coupon for the 16th cream so my price goes down to $.93, so that is the amount that I paid for all the shaving creams and I got back a $10 Proctor and Gamble Catalina Deal for my future use at HEB. 
HEB paid me $9.07
this is what the HEB Proctor and Gamble Catalina looks like 
I can use this starting on 9/11 and I usually use them to purchase meat or produce or anything else with coupons to triple my savings. 

BIC Disposable Shavers $2.86 and I used this $3 coupon so I made $.14 each one. I got 5. 

Wet N Wild Lipstick and Eyeliners were $.93ea. 
and I used $1 Wet N Wild coupon that came out on last Sunday's newspaper so I made $.07 which applied to my transaction. 

Jello Cake Toppers Pudding 2pk. are on sale for $1.25 and I used this $1 coupon that came out on last Sunday's paper so I paid $.25

Here's a deal you don't see often. 
This Rico's Cheese Spread is reg. price at $3.46 and I had a $1/1 coupon that came out about 2 months ago in the paper and HEB has this BOGO Free yellow coupon so I used my $1/1 Manufacture'rs coupon for the Spread that I am going to buy and combine with HEB's coupon so I paid $2.46 for both spreads $1.23ea. 


I paid this transaction separate from the rest so that I can get the $10 Catalina on the Proctor and Gamble items just like the Gillette Shaving Cream. 
So here's the break down:
Charmin 16=32 rolls $9.97
Bounty 8=12 rolls $11.97
Downy $3.16
Frebreze  Spray $2.97
Febreze Stick and Refresh $2.97
Total $31.04 (qualifies for the $10 Proctor and Gamble Catalina when you purchase $30 or more in items)
I used the following coupons
$2 HEB Yellow Coupon Bounty Paper Towels
$1.50 HEB Yellow Coupon Charmin Toilet Paper
$1 HEB Yellow Coupon Downy Softener
Buy one Febreze Spray get FREE Febreze Stick and Refresh (came out in the Proctor and Gamble coupon inserts exp. 8/31)
Brings my total down to $23.57 is the amount I paid out of pocket and I got back $10 so it's like I paid $13.57 for all items show on picture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment