Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halloween Bath and Body Works Gift Ideas



I recently decided to make some cute gifts for my daughter's teachers. I received a $10 off any $30 Bath and Body Works coupon in my email, expires 10/12, check your email if you are signed up at bathandbodyworks.com,  and decided to stop by the store to see what they had. 
I got 6 Halloween Themed Hand Soaps for $24 and also bought 5 small Halloween sanitizers for $6 so my total was $30 and I used the $10 coupon. I paid about $21 with taxes.
I also had a 20% off coupon that I received in the mail to use on anything and another coupon for a free Halloween Hand Sanitizer. The cashier said that I couldn't use the 20% off coupon together with the $10 so she suggested I do 2 separate transactions.
On my 2nd transaction I got 6 Black Kitty Hand Sanitizer Pocket holders for $5.50ea. with the 20% off coupon, brought price to $4.40ea., and 1 Free Hand Sanitizer with coupon.
When I got home I started working on the gifts and this is the outcome. 
I found a Germs are Scary Template from here and tied it to the hand soap. 
Teachers are going to love this gift. Such a cute idea you can do too!







No comments:

Post a Comment