Thursday, November 5, 2015

HEB~ Starbucks Flavored Coffee $3.98ea.

Did you receive this text from HEB? If you didn't then make sure you register at heb.com to receive texts like this, coupons emailed to you as well as a preview of the weekly ad.

I came up with this simple scenario on my favorite Starbucks coffee.
Here's how you can do it:
Buy (3) Starbucks Packaged Coffee $7.48ea. 
Total $22.44
Use this $3 off any $8 Coffee or Hot Chocolate purchase when you enter your phone number and 4 digit at register pin pad. 
Pay out of pocket $16.94
Then save your receipt and go here  to upload, text or email your reciept to get a $5 Starbucks Card eGift. 
Also each coffee bag should have a my Starbucks Reward Sticker you can load onto your Starbucks Rewards Card here
Every time you purchase something at Starbucks you get a Star added and when you have 12 stars you get a Free Drink or Food item, any size. I love this because I can add these stars to my account and get me a free drink. 
Net price for all 3 coffee bags is $11.94 or $3.98ea.  

You can also give them as a gift to a co-worker or favorite cashier at HEB :)
with a nice mug.







No comments:

Post a Comment